Policies & Terms
- A signed Engagement Contract, notating project specifications, is required upon securing
The Savvy Associate’s services.
- Payment is due upon receipt of work. Payments can be made via cash, check (established clients only), cashier’s check, money order or PayPal (PayPal account is not required and Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted thru PayPal).
- Regular hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments with a two-hour minimum.
- Projects requiring expedited or holiday service will be charged an additional 25% over the standard hourly rate.
- Clients will be charged for incidental expenses such as long distance rates, postage/shipping costs, printing etc.. All charges will be approved in advance.
- The Savvy Associate uses Freshbooks to accurately log time spent. A detailed timesheet/report will be provided for all time billed.
- Retainer Clients: Our retainer plans are used by clients that need our services on an ongoing basis. Retainer plans are invoiced and due in advance by the 1st of every month. 10% of unused hours will be credited to the following month.
Services performed by me are 100% confidential. I will never share information received from my clients. Confidentiality is extremely important to me. If requested, I am willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
My Promise to You
I vow to model integrity, embrace innovation, celebrate success, strive for excellence, focus on my clients and sustain trust.[/vcex_bullets][/vc_column][/vc_row]